Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Interview

I have a job interview today! And tomorrow! Finally! After months and months of submitting resumes and hearing nothing. I submitted 7 resumes for part-time positions right before the holidays. And now I have two interviews! And they're for really good positions!

The first interview is for the Executive Director position of a local teen pregnancy resource program. The ED! I've tried for two different Exec Dir positions and was a top candidate but didn't quite make it. I'm so psyched that this could be the one! And I'm not replacing anybody - the organization is adding an administrative layer. They're growing and are ready for an Exec Dir and I would get to set things up and organize! Yahoo!

The second is for the Human Resources Administrator for a local fruit company. Agriculture is very big in this area. And I've want to be in a pure HR position for the last several years. And the job is in the next town over - about 30 minutes away. Which is a commute but my parents are building in that town so I'd still be close to them!

This could be a very good two days!

2 comments:

Jorge said...

Good luck with the interviews!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! And nice to meet you! I'll let you know how it goes!