Friday, January 07, 2005

Cat??!?!?!


My family and friends in Alaska would be shocked to know I'm living with a cat. See, I'm allergic to cats. Well, my roommate has a cat. I was pretty desperate at the time to actually get a roommate in so I said we could do a trial.

At first Smokey was kept in the bedroom all the time. But even I got to feeling sorry for him. So now he's out when my roommate is home. My bedroom is absolutely off limits though!

Don't tell, but he's actually a really sweet cat.
Posted by Hello

3 comments:

MrsM said...

I keep thinking about getting a cat but Bossco would be WAY jealous, so I haven't done it yet. Purdy cat though.

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! opt in email marketing drug wellbutrin Zulassungserweiterung modafinil Sbe premedication clindamycin dental implications Offering parental control Free shipping bontril Usb hard drive interface info on valtrex Increase jeep cherokee gas mileage home interior decor Crimstopper car alarm Accounting board financial standard