Monday, April 04, 2005

Things they don't tell you in school

So I went to Portland with my boss and another manager. Very nervous about a three hour car trip iwth the boss so I bought a CD player. Didn't use it on the way down - didn't feel comfortable. I did use it about 30 minutes into the ride home.

My boss frowns into the back seat then smiles and asks what I'm listening to. I told him. Then a business conversation started so I turned it off and didn't turn it back on. Way to weird.

It is apparently better to listen in silence and boredom that be potentially rude and listed to a CD player.

3 comments:

MrsM said...

Oh I hate that. We always go the extra mile to make sure we drive ourselves for that very reason. Nobody ever seems to like the same music - and I'm sure being with a boss there are those uncomfortable moments not to mention not being able to speak freely and be yourself. Bet your glad its over, haha!

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! The debt collection Bell radar detector Caravan awning curtains Video pamela anderson gratis Lamborghini diablo emblem Cameo shake your pants Super swamper tires for wholesale Rate water filters org where to purchase ambien gmc Cosmetic services sonoma county tire bead seaters insomnia from ambien Columbia vetex jacket http://www.discount-contacts-acuvue-2.info/Acuvue2.html ambien Waterproof deck awnings information ambien chevrolet silverado 1500