Thursday, March 02, 2006

Not good news...

I took Seby back to the vet today. He's still in pain.

We took x-rays. They show a possible kidney stone, arthritis in his lower spine and a very enlarged heart.

They drew blood and urine for testing and gave him some pain pills. I'm dropping him off tomorrow for a whole day of observation. The vet wants to see if they can observe what is hurting him.

I will not panic, I will not panic, I will not panic...

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I am so sorry to hear...I do hope she is okay.

Anonymous said...

So, it has been a few days. How is Shelby doing?

Jenn

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. benefit cash register with barcode reader free webcam software for digital video surveillance

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! film editing schools