Thursday, March 03, 2005

Office locale

I love having my own office. Full floor to ceiling walls, door, window to the hallway (unfortunately not to the outside). Pretty great.

The very bad thing - I'm next door to the men's room and across from the women's room.

This is annoying for several reasons:
- hearing the fans in the bathrooms turning on and off all day (the fans are on timers so they just click off at odd moments)
- the smell of bathroom deoderizer wafting into my area (I have a candle burning in defense)
- the sound of people pooping

This is just gross. I know it's human and all but I would just rather not hear an explosive grunt from some guy who's just made it to the bathroom in time to lay a big one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
» » »

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »