Saturday, February 12, 2005

New train of thought

I'm going to start using this blog to sort through some of the feelings from the divorce, etc. This is not a bashing thing - just an exploration for me. so if any of my relatives on my husband's side or friends read this and are offended - I'm sorry. Just delete the bookmark. This is not meant to serve as pay back or "outing" of my former husband. I think all those close to us know pretty much everything. It's just time for me to do some talking. And since no one has commented in a long while, I'm thinking the readership isn't that high anyway.

Peace all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Infiniti g35 tires bissell vacuum cleaner 401k account fairhaven massachusetts tbest vacuum cleaners http://www.buspar-4.info

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Wthat is bextra