Monday, February 28, 2005

More Success

Yeah! The home show is over and I have one new paid customer and 2 appointments that will very likely lead to payment! Not enough yet to cover the even expenses but getting close!

Event stats
Pounds of Jolly Ranchers given away - 15
Slips made for the free drawing - 10,000 (they told me 16,000 people come - I was being prepared!)
150 or so - the actual number of slips used for the free drawing
Number of expensive business cards made - 5,000
Number of expensive business cards given - maybe 250 (I now have business cards for life)
3 day event - 26 hours of smiling at the crowd (thank you Mom for manning the booth so I could take breaks!)
Hours spend listening to the 4 minute spiel of the guy across the aisle hawking Miracle Cloths - 1 (after that I could repeat the entire dang thing- at least the guy had a great English accent)
Number of Miracle Cloths bought - one delux set sold at a sympathy price of $30 (instead of $50) (well at least it took him 3 days to convince me!) =-)
Number of pieces of fudge bought from the guy *right next to me* - 0 (though I did thoroughly enjoy the samples and end pieces he gave me!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
»

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »