Thursday, March 03, 2005

Tardies

Why am I always late? I just got called on the carpet, though in the most gentle way possible, for being late (25 minutes) twice now that he's seen. Eeghads!

This is bad. I know it's bad, I know it looks wrong, I know it send the wrong message, I know I'm HR and held to a higher standard...

Why can't I make myself be ontime? I don't think I've been on the dot on time for more that three or four days out of all the days I've worked. I'm constantly 5, 10, 15 minutes late. Why, why, why?

I've tried setting my alarm earlier - no effect. Snooze too long. I've tried setting my alarm later - to catch my more awake point in the circadian rhythym. Limited success.

It's almost like I'm waiting to get into trouble before I can make myself be on time. What is up with that????

6 comments: